[Nobbc] Steve's TR4A IRS is up for grabs!

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Wed Sep 29 13:13:59 MDT 2010

NOBBC founder Steve Lehmann's TR4A IRS is for sale by his widow Dee.
This is an incredible car and should stay in the Nobbc family. I wish I
could afford the time and effort to have another British car because
this is a great car and a great buy. Long time members know this car,
know the excellent condition it's in and it's long Nobbc history. I hope
one of you steals it and brings it back to Sonoma County. I am sending
it out to the Nobbc roster as well so some of you may receive this twice

Here's what Dee had to say:

Hi Ron,

Sorry I haven't been in touch for so long. I'm sure you understand why.

It was an extremely difficult decision to sell the Triumph, but I cannot
afford
to maintain or repair her if any mechanical malady crops up. I also
don't drive
a stick shift very well. :(   The details are as follows: 1967 Triumph
TR4A,
Siren Red with black vinyl interior, runs like a champ. Very low miles.
(Not
certain of correct mileage, because Steve replaced a broken speedometer in
2007). All the gauges work, except for the oil readout, not certain why
it isn't
functioning; probably a simple fix. This vehicle needs an owner who will
give
the car plenty of TLC and care that Steve did.
Asking price $10-12K negotiable. My contact information is via
didun64 at yahoo.com
or 970-275-5292.

Attached are a few photos of her taken after the 27th annual British Car
Conclave in Arvada, Colorado on Sunday, September 19th.

How are you and your family? How is NOBBC faring these days? I'm
grateful to you
that you are carrying on Steve's legacy with the car club, and the Memoriam
header on the Home Page is a wonderful tribute. :)

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Dee

I can forward the pictures to anyone interested but it is a really
beautiful car as anyone who has seen her can attest.

Ron
58 MGA