[Nobbc] My car LOVES this weather!

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sun Jan 2 16:09:20 MST 2011

It just seems to run better when it's humid and cool. We had a fun ride
today for those of you that missed it. Not much traffic and the scenery
looked better with the mist and clouds behind it. I'll try to post
pictures to Facebook and send a link.

Dawson was there with his recently acquired Jensen Healey for it's
inaugural club ride. It ran well and nothing fell off, the definition of
a successful British car ride.

Our next ride will be mid month on the 15th, details later. February
will bring Dawson's Valentines Day run, always popular and well attended.

Looks like Nobbc will have a good new year!

Ron
58 MGA