[Nobbc] A few pictures

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Sun Jan 2 23:13:02 MST 2011

Ah.  Another JH on the road and in the club.
Good job getting her going Dawson.
>From what I understand there are only about 1500 of the 10,000 still
running.  Many burned to the ground, others rusted to dust.  And some turned
into parts cars as did yours.  But you have brought her back from near
death.  This car was a true basket case, but with a Lotus, you can't kill it
engine, Dawson brought her back to life.
I posted on the JHPS website that I had sold her and that she was about to
go on her first ride in many years.  You should post there as well to help
with tracking running JHs'.

Clif 74 JH  and previous owner of Dawson's very cool car.