[Nobbc] Fw: ALUMINIUM MGA HARDTOP FOR SALE RARE..

Mark Darley markdarley at mac.com
Mon Jan 10 22:32:40 MST 2011

Well Andy, a hardtop is in fact a luxury.  I drove back down from
Ukiah on Saturday and, despite the fog, did not rig the soft top
until I was in Windsor.  I was rather conscious of feeling a bit like
a World War One fighter pilot as passing motorists eyed me with
wonder, no doubt wondering if I had a roof, as I proceeded south with
a large down jacket and a warm wool hat and another leather jacket
over my knees.  Fortunately I had earplugs with me to get me home to
Mill Valley, and it did not surprise me when, despite the fact that I
had removed my earplugs, my wife asked me half way through supper,
why I was shouting at her!

Snug and civilized it was not, but stimulating it was!
Cheers,
Mark

Mark Darley
markdarley at mac.com