[Nobbc] Fw: ALUMINIUM MGA HARDTOP FOR SALE RARE..

Andy Preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 10 19:49:27 MST 2011

I know that Mark Darley is looking for one but at $3k that seems a little
too steep even if it is concours quality.  But I may be wrong; I already
have a hardtop on mine which is real nice on these winter days.  We drove
out Chalk Hill on Sunday and it was great with the windows rolled up and the
heater on.  Very warm and snug, almost civilized.

Andy