[Nobbc] California ticketing

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Fri Jan 14 15:06:57 MST 2011

As you say, you play, you pay. I was caught driving a friends 72 Alfa
GTV on
Bodega Hwy last April. Three cars came around a blind turn and the
third one
was CHP. He got me with radar using instant on. I was probably doing
90 plus
but managed to slow down to the cited speed of 82. Not fun and now
I'm stuck
with it. I think I will save this stuff for Sears Pt.

Cheers,

Wendell
59 Morgan