[Nobbc] California ticketing, Sears Point

David Willson davidwi at sonic.net
Sat Jan 15 19:48:57 MST 2011

Love Sears Point, and it'll always be that name for me, too.  I've never
been on the track on a car before; always been on a bike on one of the
trackdays.  But I'd *love* to get my Jensen Healey on it.  It's pretty much
dialed in except for the motor, which (if any of you had to drive through
the occasional cloud of smoke it let out) is tired, to say the least.  But
Huffaker is building me a new motor in his spare time, and then I'll be
ready. Bwaaahaaahaaaa.

David
74 Jensen Healey     #19377   'Dahlia'
Sebastopol, CA, USA