[Nobbc] Today's drive

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 19:53:27 MST 2011

Thanks for posting the pictures, Ron.

Trish and I couldn't make today's drive. We're preparing for a new
addition to the stable next week - a Lotus Elan coupe to keep the
drophead Elan company. I also added a 4 post lift to the garage; all of
you who have attended my tech sessions or came to the BBQ last year know
how small that space is, so you can imagine that it's a challenge to fit
everything inside.

Good to hear Dan had the MGB back on the road - I know it's been down
for a bit. Looks like you all had outstanding weather, and Berryessa is
a great destination.

We'll see everyone next time, at Dawson's Drive. Except of course, for
poor John, who will be suffering in Hawaii.

Cheers,
Greg and Trish Tatarian