[Nobbc] Today's drive

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Sat Jan 15 20:52:15 MST 2011

Yeah, you missed a good one! And I didn't have the only red MGA there as
Gianni and Deb from Lake Co. were on the ride today in their sweet MKII.
I can't wait to see your new Lotus, will it be sorted for Dawson's ride?

We stopped to rest at the same spot where we were all given no front
plate tickets. No cops today! In fact, the roads were fairly empty
considering what a great day it was!

Ron
58 MGA