[Nobbc] Speed

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 14:07:48 MST 2011

  On 1/17/2011 1:00 PM, Ron Engelhardt wrote:
> I've noticed on the (few) rides I haven't led that I must drive quite
> a bit faster in the rear than in the front due to the accordion effect
> (especially on larger rides).
I actually enjoy that accordion effect, and will often hang well back so
I can catch up on the turns.

> Someone may want to step up and plan a special March ride. In the past
> our rides in March have tended to be really great (when not rained out).

What do people think of an overnighter sometime in the Spring, Summer or
early Fall? Doesn't look like too many of us are into camping, but that
could be an option, or a hotel. Obviously, this would be a longer drive
with perhaps a special destination?

Greg
cars and trucks