[Nobbc] Speed

Daniel Drummond dan at drummondlaw.com
Mon Jan 17 17:58:14 MST 2011

Greg,

I like the idea of an overnighter.  How does Mendocino sound as a destination?  Too far?  Not far enough?  Most of the people in the group I see maybe once a month, and then most of the time either on the road in front of me or in the rearview mirror.  An overnighter would afford a great opportunity to get to know everyone a bit better, much like the tech session/BBQ at your place last summer.  Count me in.  I'll be happy to help organize it if there's enough interest in doing it.

Dan