[Nobbc] Speed

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Mon Jan 17 19:47:05 MST 2011

Greg and Dan, Mendocino would be nice. The fellow that owns the Little
River Inn is a British Car person and has offered over the years to host
the club at a discounted rate. Possibly there could be a hook up with
the North Coast British Car Club (NCBCC) club up in Mendocino, we
haven't had a joint event with them in years but I think they are still
active. Another possibility might be a trip to Redwood National Park or
the lost coast. Or, in an other direction, Yosemite would be smashing,
maybe the best trip of all!

Ron
58 MGA