[Nobbc] Speed

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Thu Jan 27 11:52:59 MST 2011

Ron...Not to be argumentative, but:
Just because "City" is attached to the end doesn't make it "The City".  In
fact in more know as "As a Wonderful Town" and "The Big City", from the
movie "On the Town".  But not "The City".  And I don't think being called
"New York City" makes it "The City", lest Oklahoma, Kansas and Salt Lake
would also be called "The City", and there can only be one "The City".
If Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelley call New York "a town",  and Tony Bennett
calls San Francisco "His "City" by the bay, that's good enough for me.  New
York will really always be, "The Big Apple".  If you would like more proof
go to:  http://www.salwen.com/apple.html
So it's settled...San Francisco is "The City",
Clif  74 JH