[Nobbc] Speed

Tom Reier bluesson at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 15:32:32 MST 2011

 SF for an NOBBC drive? WHY, WHY, WHY? Great scenic roads all around us, and
we want to drive to SF via 101, pay the bridge toll and bask in the glory of
San Francisco traffic? Not me.
  BTW, the Grinnall Scorpion is now fully operational, and will be rolling
within the hour as soon as I my new battery finishes fully charging. You've
been warned.   Tom R