[Nobbc] Car List

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Mon Jan 31 11:26:40 MST 2011

IF IT CAME TO PASS?

Hi Greg,

If it looked like it would actually happen, and we needed space, we could
have a get together in the business park where my shop is. You've been here,
there is lots of space and sufficient parking, at least enough for our club,
do you think that would work? I can set up a BBQ and I have restrooms, so if
push came to should shove we could do that. For a crowd that large, I would
need donations for food and beverages. With my luck it would happen, and the
Hot Rod shop down the driveway would have their annual get together the same
day. But they do have real nice rides out there every day.

As far as the Lotus goes, replacing carpets and clean up stuff doesn't
really take away from the originality of the car. I would keep the dash and
character itmes the same, just refinish it. That's what I did. when I got my
TR, it had some really ugly black VW seats, really ragged carpets, and the
original red upholstery. So I found the seats that are in there now, that
had the gold covers, so I just finished out the inside to match. I keep the
color, and other character items the same, the dash is refinished, tranny is
original, (I almost switched it out) so numbers match, I may put in a Flame
thrower dizzy, but I am going to have the original rebuilt, then that will
thinking of rebuilding or just topping off the lever shocks to be more
original. And I'm working hard on the knee so that I can attend the
Valentines Day ride. As of yet, I can get in, but I can't get out, I may
need some help to get extricated, but I plan to attend!

Michael
64 TR4