[Nobbc] NOBBC LIST OF CARS

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Thu Jan 27 21:06:14 MST 2011

Does anybody have a list of cars owned by NOBBC members and how many members
there are.  It would be nice to know what the group consist of.  I know
maybe there are a few who want to be anonymous, but just the cars and years
would be nice.  Maybe even condition.
Something like:
                                    Make                    Model       Year
Condition (1-10)
Clif and Deborah   Jensen Healey         Roadster    1974              9
Just a thought.

Also, somebody recently indicated that they had a 74 MGB-GT for sale.  Would
somebody resend that email.  I got it on my ipod, and deleted it, and then
when syncing took place it was gone from my email provider before it was
sent to my home computer.
Thanks