[Nobbc] AH3000 scam

Leroy Churches ldc1940 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:38:50 MST 2011

SCAM : project car 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad - $3000
------------------------------
Date: 2011-03-01, 2:50PM PST
Reply to: see below
------------------------------
This is on Craig's list as  scam  under projects. Seems as if I've seen this
one for a lot of different cars .Just be care full if it worth buying go see
it first in person whats a trip to the east coast or where ever if your
spending 20 some thousand.
LeRoy Churches
Napa

Take a look at this bullshit they sent me:
."Hello,

My 1955 Chevy Nomad is still for sale for the asking price of $3,000.
As you've probably seen on my listing I decided to lower the price, to avoid
wasting time with negotiations and find a buyer as soon as possible.

Now about Chevy, passenger side door good, driver door good but bottom half
of skin need to be replaced roof good no rot both quaters are good passenger
rocker in and out are replaced driver need to be replaced {have both and
both new}. Liftgate good need to be rechromed, glass good Drop gate good.
Floor pan in car o.k.but the section under back seat passenger side needs to
be replaced. from back seat the rear pans are good need to be welded in
place need floor braces on driverside.

I'm currently signed up for a protection program and I would like to close
the deal through them. You should know that it will allow you to inspect the
vehicle before paying me. You will have a 3-5 day inspection period to
decide whether you want to keep the vehicle or not before they release the
funds to me. Even if you pick the vehicle or have it shipped payment must be
submitted using their system, but I assume there is nothing wrong with that.

Where are you located ?

If you have any further questions please email me and I will gladly answer
your questions.

Thank you,
Destiny Bellamy"

Here is some more information on "Destiny Bellamy" :
http://forums.190slgroup.com/showthread.php?8313-9000-190sl