[Nobbc] March Ride

Ron Engelhardt nobbc at sonic.net
Thu Mar 3 17:23:13 MST 2011

Though our rides are usually mid month, I propose delaying March's ride
until the 19th. This weekend and next are the annual Barrel Tasting
which features all you can taste wine for a small fee (really, no
limit!!!). While it's really fun to do, the unintended result is
literally thousands of drunken touristas partying on our back
roads...bumper to bumper on some of our skinniest worst roads. All in
all, not a bad idea to wait an extra week til the chaos is over.

So unless someone comes up with a better idea, we can meet on Saturday
the 19th, noon at Bad Ass for our March ride. The weather will probably
be better also.

Ron
58 MGA