[Nobbc] Fw: 33rd Annual Barrel Tasting - Your Insider's Guide to Wine Country Fun!

Jim Christian jamesechristian at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 17:33:22 MST 2011

NOBBC - any interest in organizing to do this?

I organized a small group last
year for the second weekend.B  We met at Chalk
Hill Winery, planned a route
toward Jimtown and over to Ferrari-Carano, went to
someplace with caves
nearby, and ended up a Hop Kiln.B  Hit 4-5 wineries, andB all
the one-lane
bridges.

Any interest?