[NOBBC] Drive reminder - Saturday, March 10

Daniel Drummond dan at drummondlaw.com
Wed Mar 7 17:11:47 MST 2012

The route is a surprise ..., which means the MGB hasn't shared it with me...,
yet.  I think she's pouting at having been left home on Valentine's Day last
month.  What was I thinking?  She's still not talking to me.  You guys know
how it goes.  But I'll but her some of that EXPENSIVE gas and all will be
forgiven.  See y'all Saturday morning.

Dan

P.S. I promise no drive through pedestrian-invested Healdsburg Square this
time.   :)