[NOBBC] YOUR LEMONS TEAM

JOHN KENNER jkenner at tamcab.com
Sat Mar 10 19:05:10 MST 2012

Hello British Car Fanatics,

As you must know by now, 5 members of NOBBC are crazier than the rest of

you and have formed a 24 Hours of LeMons race team. And it looks like

we are actually going to pull it off!!

As it happens, the first day of the 24 Hours of LeMons Race at Sears Point
is the same

day as the next scheduled club ride. That would be March 24th.

And as we Lemons Racers have been so busy preparing our car we have not seen

you NOBBCers for some time.  We would be mighty happy if the club could take
a drive

to Sears Point on the 24th to cheer us on. The race starts at 10:30am that
day and should

be quite some spectacle to observe. There is a $20 entry fee but it goes to
charity.

If someone could volunteer to lead a ride there that would be great. Or
maybe you could just show up.

If you get it together enough to let me know how many are coming I could

maybe even serve you lunch. I'd have to check the rules and with the team
mates first.

Just throwing it out there. Remember, everyone at this race will be more
than slightly crazed!!!

JOHN KENNER