[NOBBC] March 24 - Drive or LeMons?

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:04:28 MDT 2012

Members,

I know it's early, but I'm going to be working this week into the
weekend so won't be available to help organize Saturday's scheduled drive.

Unfortunately, the weather forecast looks pretty much like rain starting
Friday, extending through Tuesday, so unless that changes, the scheduled
drive will be postponed until either Saturday, March 31, or the day John
previously suggested - Sunday, April 1.

Anyone planning to head to Infineon for the LeMons on 3/24 may want to
organize a group drive down to the track.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian