[NOBBC] Fw: Link

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Wed May 16 08:55:12 MDT 2012

Just a friendly reminder, the Sonoma Historics vinatge car event, and NOBBC
car corral are June 1, 2 and 3, and the car caravan including a drive, lunch
and wine tasting at Keller Estates, and laps in YOUR car is on Friday June 1.
If you plan to attend, you must Contact Mike D'Addario for tickets and corral
passes, which must be printed and distributed. Mike can be reached at
707-933-3941. Also, please notify the NOBBC, so we can get a head count for
the car corral, two days of beautiful cars, racing, laps in your car, and WINE
TASTING in the Wine Country Pavilion! It don't get any better than that, I'll
see you all there.

Michael Gianandrea
64 TR4
707-766-9405