[NOBBC] Fw: Link

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:35:50 MDT 2012

Members,

As Mike G. described before, and as I've confirmed today with Mike
D'Addario, here is the deal in a nutshell:

Tickets through EITHER Mike D'Addario:

707-933-3941

mdaddario at infineonraceway.com

or Ticketmaster:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_searchtix.htmI?l=EN&CNTX=b5be27f76bf75d24cfd97f529be257a2

Friday drive, wine tasting, catered BBQ lunch, and viewing of some of
Keller's car collection: $50/person

Saturday OR Sunday admission: $35 per person,
plus $15/car for the car corral and laps.

Saturday AND Sunday: $50/person,
plus $20/car for the car corral and laps.

As Mike G. requested, please chime in if you are attending, and on what
day.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian