[NOBBC] car query, not British

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Wed May 30 08:10:56 MDT 2012

Hi Don,,

I agree with John Kenner, plenty of lawyers out there to take this case, I
have a good one in Santa Rosa if you want to get back to me. The fact that
the drunken idiot has a lot of money does not put him above the law, nor
does it over ride his criminal negligence. He should be sued, should suffer
some consequences, certainly loss of driving priveledges, and maybe some
jail time to make sure he learns something, and your friend certainly
deserves some compensation. What if her leg is damaged for good? Go after
the guy with a vengence.

Michael Gianandrea