[NOBBC] car query, not British

Daniel Drummond dan at drummondlaw.com
Wed May 30 08:30:41 MDT 2012

As a lawyer myself, let me just add that if the facts are as presented, the
case looks to be pretty straight forward.  In fact, if the facts are as
presented, this case looks to be a good candidate for a contingency fee
arrangement in which case your friend wouldn't have to lay out any cash from
her own pocket.  I have often found, however, that those who present a case of
clear liability, but can't be bothered with a lawsuit, or don't have the
energy, or whatever explanation they use, usually do so because the facts are
not as represented.  There's always more to the story.

I don't handle PI cases like this, but know lots of attorneys that do.  If
your friend needs a referral, let me know.

Daniel A. Drummond
Attorney at Law
576 B Street, Suite 2F
Santa Rosa, California 95401