[NOBBC] Visit to a High School, and or a Boy Scout Troop

Robin Jackson apexbrit2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:42:00 MDT 2013

Hello Mitch,

Here's what I think:

In the far distant past a zillion years ago I was a high school teacher in
the South City Jefferson Dist.; so I have an affinity for young adults,
especially those in vocational programs. that said, I am a retired British
Car Shop owner and mechanic. Old British Mechanics never die; they just
wrench away. I have a bunch of old horns that you can come and retrieve at
my home shop in SW Santa Rosa. I currently am replacing all brake lines and
rebuilding calipers on a Mk2 Jaguar the horn person might like to see.

My Marine Corps League Detachment in Santa Rosa sponsors Troop 999 in
Windsor. Maybe you can get together with  scoutmaster Keith and the club
can do a session for both troops?? I think your troop helps us with the
Memorial Day Avenue of Flags?

I have a few Spit odds and ends you can have.

See ya,

Robin