[NOBBC] Visit to a High School

Betz Miller BetzMiller at comcast.net
Mon Oct 21 20:12:54 MDT 2013

Hi Mitch,
  I'm guessing you are a member of NOBBC, right?  Not sure, I know you yet.
However, I would be delight to come to the school and have the kids see my
roadster.  I am not in unity with the policies of the Boy Scouts, so until
they support equal rights for gays I would not bring my car to an event.

Please call me if you would like me to bring "Mr. Toad" to class.  My
husband & I live in Santa Rosa.  I am retired and would love to give rides
in my car.  The first pix is older before I had the interior redone to match
the biscuit grill has required.

I love to talk about my car or just have people admire it.
Betz Miller
539-3654 H
481-0924 C