[NOBBC] Visit to a High School

Mitch Utsey mitch.utsey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:43:40 MDT 2013

Howdy all!

Autoshop Teacher Mitch would like to say "Thank you"!, and we'll be giving
you a call! If any others would be interested, We'd greatly appreciate it.

And, yes, I'm a member, but I've been mostly in "lurker" status, as I
slowly build my Spitfire.

Scoutmaster Mitch would like to say, "Troop 220 in Windsor will not turn
any boy away from scouts who comes to take part in Scouting. We don't care
how that particular switch is wired in your brain. It has never been an
issue, and the church that supports us supports this view.

BSA National has reversed it's original statement banning Gay Scouts, but
not completely, and will be revisiting the issue in, I believe, another
year. (a questionnaire was sent out to all units, and the response that
they got was NOT what they expected)

As "Boy Scouts of America" doesn't support having sex with Scouts, it
shouldn't matter if they aren't having gay sex, or aren't having straight
sex, because it won't be an issue at a Scouting event....."

So, If y'all would like to come out to one of our meetings, or, if y'all
might want to have a rally that might take some time at the "Vineyard of
Faith" off Arata in Windsor on some weekend, we'd love to have the scouts
see the cars.

For that matter, the Church is getting a Friday Night Gearhead group going,
and the Pastor rebuilds classic cars in his "spare" time. (I don't attend,
but I do like what they are doing!).

Thank y'all, and have a good one!

-Mitch