[NOBBC] The End of Car Culture

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:03:19 MDT 2013

No doubt, really, but from what I've read and witnessed, the effects are
more in the urban areas where there is alternative transportation, or
where the jobs allow work from home. I think technology advancement away
from internal combustion has had a huge effect as well, and it's
inevitable. How many young people have ever seen a 35mm slide or
listened to a 33-1/3 LP (or even seen one)?

Good news is there is still a bug in our human brains that likes
mechanical things, and another that likes old things. Which is why more
of us need to respond to Mitch Utsey about bringing our cars over to his
school. Ahem. Nothing but crickets so far...