[NOBBC] The End of Car Culture

Mitch Utsey mitch.utsey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:25:41 MDT 2013

I can attest to the number of kids who are still aspiring gear-heads.

The cars in the 80's were hard to "hot rod", but the current crop are
easily modded. There is plenty of room for physical modification, and the
electronics are making it easy to increase performance AND efficiency.

This generation's hot rods won't look like ours, but they are there.

And I'm doing my best to break them of the desire to put those abominable
"Camber Kits" on their Japanese cars that kick the tires out at 45
degrees....

-Mitch

ps, most of my students are learning about 8-tracks. I'll be bringing in my
system from the house to the school shop, because it isn't are REAL shop
without an 8-track player............