[NOBBC] Great Weather Today for Valentine's Day Weekend Ride!

Dawson Church dawsonchurch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 08:30:16 MST 2014

I just went outside, and as advertised, we've got great weather for today's
ride! There's not a cloud in the sky, and the ground has already dried
after yesterday's rain.

Please get here as close to 10 am as possible, so we have plenty of time to
schmooze and socialize.

Park in a circle around the driveway facing in, so we have enough room for
everyone's car. Park close together.

1490 Mark West Springs Rd is 3 1/2 miles East of 101 (River Rd Exit, then
Right). Look for the big British flag and the yellow mailbox immediately
before the driveway, and the sign for Michelle Way on the far side of the
driveway.

The croissants are being made fresh even as I write this, and the coffee
will soon be brewing.

See you soon!
--
Dawson