[NOBBC] THANK YOU DAWSON!

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:00:51 MST 2014

Yesterday's meetup and drive was very enjoyable! I had hoped there might
be a larger turnout, given the beautiful weather, as I'm sure you did,
going by the number of croissants and coffee you purchased...

Dawson and Christine - thank you so much for going to the trouble to
open your home again to us, and provide croissants and coffee, as well
as prepare, arrange, and lead the drive.

We apologize for having to leave after Ferrari Carano, but are really
glad you got the Roller going again! The gardens at F-C were a treat as
always, and the conversations were great with everyone.

Thanks again for your efforts to put together a nice day for all NOBBC
participants. Trish and I really appreciated it. I'll post photos on the
Yahoo Group site later today.

Cheers,

Greg and Trish Tatarian