[NOBBC] Winter Car Projects

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 15:56:06 MST 2014

Howdy Folks,
Just wondering if any of you want to share your winter car projects with
the club.
I'm in the midst of replacing the wood dashboard and crash pad from the
Elan coupe, cleaning up the wiring, rebuilding the Smiths heater fan and
housing, rebuilding and converting the tachometer, replacing the
electric fuel pump with a smaller, more efficient one, adding an inertia
fuel shutoff (very important with electric pumps), and replacing the
windscreen and rubber. Oh yes, also converting from positive to negative
ground and replacing the clutch slave cylinder. Probably will have an
even longer list as I move through everything - you know how that goes.
Anyone else getting any work done this winter?
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian