[NOBBC] Winter Car Projects

Robin Jackson apexbrit2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:27:24 MST 2014

I've been busy with the ongoing Mk 2 Jaguar project. Brakes are now being
gone through. I am replacing all lines with copper nickel; All calipers are
either rebuilt or new; Servo is apart on the bench as I type; vactank has
been restored; still have the master cyl to do. Then I will go through the
clutch system.

I could use some advice regarding cracked bondo in the driver's door.

Good fun!