[Oletrucks] 55-59 parts for sale

K Ohlgren kjohlgren at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:45:44 MST 2009

55-59 parts for sale

over the years of building the duracell project i have over bought, torn out
and just plain changed my mind. i have some parts for sale that i thought i'd
offer to the forums before putting them on ebay. here is a partial list. i'll
try to get more up later.

window channel kit from LMC  cost $120 sell $75 part #2&3.

http://lmctruck.com/icatalog/ca/full.aspx?Page=15

vent rubber kit from LMC cost $30 sell $20 part #7.

http://lmctruck.com/icatalog/ca/full.aspx?Page=16

parking brake lever in very good condition; $15

heater/defrost worked fine when i took it out (can't guarantee the heater
core) $40

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&
current=1101091439.jpg

59 fender spears in decent shape, need to be polished. $60

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&
current=1101091429.jpg

and
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&
current=1101091428.jpg

59 hood ornament also needs to be polished. $40

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&
current=1101091435.jpg

kick vents. Flaps and covers. good condition. $30

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/Mobile%20Uploads/?action=view&
current=1101091419.jpg

tailgate w/ chains $50

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/?action=view&current=tailgate2
.jpg

fan shroud for spal fan $20 mounting tabs are welded on wrong. Top/bot, should
be on sides.

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/_ogre/?action=view&current=061709130
4.jpg

all prices are negotiable, buy in bulk for big discounts. Shipping I will
charge what it cost to ship, no extras. The tailgate is the only heavy thing,
all else should cost $10-$20 to ship. Go to UPS.com to figure approx cost. I
can guarantee it will be less than Brothers or LMC. I take paypal.

I have more stuff. Will list later.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.