[Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??

George g.perez at charter.net
Thu Oct 27 08:55:33 MDT 2011

Hi Robert,
I just read your post and was wondering if your old cab has a good roof?
Mine has some serious issues (drip rails rusted out and big dent on one side
that I can not get to) and would like to replace it. In other words cut off
the entire roof half way up the window post's all the way around. Is your
old cab a big back window or small window? I can use either
One just wondering.

Thanks

George
55 2nd