[Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??

George g.perez at charter.net
Thu Oct 27 11:07:53 MDT 2011

Hi Tom,
Good to hear from you, sounds like your truck is coming along nicely.
I' am still gathering some needed parts and have most of the new patch
panels done.
I still need a new roof, if I can find one. Mine is repairable, however it
will take a lot of time and body filler. So if you know were one is please
let me know.

George
55 2nd
Virginia