[Oletrucks] Oil pressure sender tube for oil guage

Bob Chansler bobchansler at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 16:39:32 MDT 2012

Thanks for that. This is the second time I broke this line. The first time I
was taking out the guage from my 56 and it broke in the back of the guage. I
had an old one from a 49 and that is the one I broke this time. One of the
good things about the one from the 49 is that is is much longer and makes
taking out the instrument cluster much easier. I did get 2 new  1/8th inch
nuts. So, the nuts are not reuseable? Do they get crushed when you tighten
them up? Good idea, just clean up the end of the line and use a new nut. I
think the old line is steel and the one they sent me is copper. Since this is
a longer line, I have plenty of length. I think I'll use a tube cutter to get
a clean cut.
Bob
Mead, CO
'56 3200