[Oletrucks] 74 Chev Front Suspansion Steering

thomasind at nventure.com thomasind at nventure.com
Mon Apr 21 15:49:48 MDT 2014

Pat: Any place to start would help - trucks should be similar in weight. Do
you remember who's rack & pinion - power steering pump ( or pump pressure )
or any other info. Frontend is IFS with stock 74 Chevy A - Frames / lowering
spindles / lowering springs. ( frontend lined up great according to
mechanic )

One of the issues with existing is using stock 94 Chevy LT-1 Motor power
steering pump pressure that creates too sensitive of steering & ratio must
be 6 ~7 turns lock to lock - know there is pressure reducers available but
steering ratio would no be what I am looking for.

Any info is desirable & hopefully I can adapt,
Jim