[Oletrucks] Attaching cab to frame

James E Hays thomasind at nventure.com
Wed May 4 07:49:01 MDT 2016

Harry: Have the same truck – been so long had to look myself. Rear cab mounting is each side pair of about 2’’ X 2’’ pad with rolled eyelet across one end – mounted to bottom of cab & outside of frame. Bushings are for about 4 ‘’ long arm bolts between installed pads.

Hope this helps – ask more if needed,
Jim    55-1st w / 94 LT 1 / 4L60E / almost ready for paint