[Shop-talk] Printers (was MIG welder term)

Jack Brooks jibjib at att.net
Wed Aug 1 17:45:18 MDT 2007

Exactly!

We have an older HP 4050-TN, which is fast, cheap and duplexes if needed,
for our grunt work printing (Realtor wife and kids).

We use one of those cartridge consuming inkjet color printers for Realtor
wife's brochures and very occasional kids printing.  Like Wayne, the inkjet
is set to default B&W only and in draft mode.  It works great.

Jack