[Shop-talk] dishwasher repair

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Sun Aug 5 17:57:02 MDT 2007

What did you replace it with?

We have a GE dishwasher that has many annoyances, like
the wheels that fall off the bottom rack every time
you pull it out, and we are thinking of replacing it.
I looked at the current GE models in the store and I
was not very impressed.

Did you hear about the GE dishwasher recall?  Certain
models (ours included) had a problem where rinse aid
fluid could leak down inside the door and dissolve
some wiring insulation.  You can get a $150 to $300
rebate on a new GE dishwasher simply by sending them
the serial number tag from the old one.

Doug