[Shop-talk] dishwasher repair

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 18:10:21 MDT 2007

I was e-talking to Chris - I replaced mine with a Freecycle Maytag that beats
the snot out of the GE "top of the line" (according to Consumer Reports; but
that's another story.)  That GE was a real piece of junk.  As was the
refrigerator, stove, and microwave oven that we bought at the same time (about
1992.)

[anyone who wants to know what I repaired and/or replaced on the various units
is welcome to send me an email; I'll respond next weekend.]

Donald.