[Shop-talk] Dehumidifier suddenly freezing up

Tim tputland at charter.net
Thu Jul 12 05:07:12 MDT 2012

Please reply to the list everyone.

I have a unit that does this as well. I'd rather not toss this older one
as the new "digital" unit I bought runs for two hours then sits for two
hours--this is the best setting as the other option is run for two sit
for four I think.

I prefer the older one that as it has a humistat dial setting that will
run until it hits the setting and shut off.

I'd be interested in know how to recharge this old unit for sure.

Thanks!
tim