[Shop-talk] which tie down best for car hauler

John Niolon jniolon at att.net
Tue Jul 17 16:34:18 MDT 2012

another question on the baskets  (this is how I'm leaning... no holes in my
pretty frame, no clearance to climb under the truck for axle straps and the
brake lines are in the way anyway.

My rears are 12.5" wide...tire diameter 26.5)    I wonder if they make a
basket that will work with that width without spending extra $$$ for custom
made...   and will a single strap be sufficient to hold that wide a wheel in
place. ??

john