[Shop-talk] led flashlight troubleshooting

Dave C cavanadd at frontier.com
Wed Dec 25 12:03:30 MST 2013

I guess I have been lucky so far; I purchased seven of these a couple of
months ago over two different orders; no real problems yet.  The first
batch had a very tight lens focusing ring; on the second batch the ring
was  loose.  Otherwise they work fine.  I put some silicone grease on
the threads and put one in each vehicle. Great little lights for three
or four bucks, if they work.

On 12/24/2013 2:11 PM, John Niolon wrote:
> recently bought 4 of these little led flashlights and was well pleased...
>
> http://www.amazon.com/BBQbuy-300lm-Flas  ... flashlight

---