[Shop-talk] 'T-nuts' source

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 09:53:48 MDT 2014

You might be able to use a regular hex nut provided the T-slot is already
in place and you can find a hex nut in the right thread and physical size
so opposite flats on the nut keep it from turning in the T-slot.

Then again, if this piece will do the job how much time and possibly money
are you going to use looking for alternatives?

Just sayin'