[Shop-talk] 'T-nuts' source

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Thu Apr 3 10:06:47 MDT 2014

Looks like shipping is around $7, whether you buy one or a few.  You
really think that is way too much?  I know, it pains me as well to
pay more for shipping than the part.  But unless you can pick it up
at the local hardware store or home center, I don't know what other
possible source there is that won't cost you a bit for shipping.  I
bet if you find it online with free shipping, they will charge more
than $1.10 for the part!  Brian's thought about the Toyota dealer was
interesting,  but I bet the price they charge at the parts counter
will be crazy.  I'm all for being frugal, but how much time and
effort is this really worth?

-Steve