[Shop-talk] 'T-nuts' source

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Thu Apr 3 10:19:01 MDT 2014

Steve writes...
>I'm all for being frugal, but how much time and effort is this really
worth?

You're right.  I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place that had
more realistic shipping fees.

I bought them from Amazon in the end.

As for the application, I 'fell' into a Clausing drill press yesterday and
I'm mounting a vice to the new X/Y table.

I'll be selling 2 of my other drill presses soon since I got this one.

I love new toys!

Eric P
Waldo Emerson